In Alberta!

on Thursday, February 21, 2008


Yesterday, the kids and I hopped on an airplane at 7am to visit my family in Alberta. We just sat there for a half an hour, which is most definitely not an easy feat with small children. This was not our regularly scheduled trip (Normally April) but we got an awesome deal from west jet in celebration of 2008. Who can turn down a $20.08 seat on an airplane? The plane was delayed a good half hour, but of course nobody told us this until we'd boarded. We just sat there for a half an hour, which is most definitely not an easy feat with small children. But we're here now, and having a blast. :)

Today we helped my sister pick out a cat to adopt. Well, Corbin did. I insisted she go for an adult cat, but Corbin wanted the little orange one. So, the little orange tabby it was! His name is Seth, and he is rather adorable. A bundle of playful energy. He tolerates the kids well, but we have a long ways to go with Duke, the dog. I think they will become friends, though.
I'm happy to welcome him as a new addition to my family :)

0 whispers: