Hyena Spotlight : The Felted Sheep

on Sunday, February 10, 2008

Yarn. I love yarn. Wool yarn the most. I want to hug and pet it, I wish I could sleep on a bed of soft, squishy skeins of wool yarn. That is how much I love wool yarn.

Kelsey at The Felted Sheep has tons of wool! In big fat braids of roving and a huge variety of yarns. All beautifully hand-dyed and delicious. Even handspun! Yum, yum! I've had a difficult time chosing photos to showcase Kelsey's amazing work. I love it all so much! You really must have a look for yourself, but in the meantime I've chosen these lovlies.



Kelsey and I have a little something in common, too. Our sons share a name! A mighty fine name, too, If I do say so myself. High 5's for Corbins!
Not only do our sons share a name with each other, but also with this lovely colourway! Here It is in a fingering weight blend of superwash and nylon. Corbin socks, anyone? :PAnd again, but in a beautiful handspun targhee. Isn't it amazing how different fibers take dye in such different ways.
So if you are a yarn lover, like myself, you will find yourself in a heaven of woolly goodness when you visit The Felted Sheep's shops. The Felted Sheep graces both Hyenacart and Etsy with her presence. You can read Kelsey's blog here. Enjoy your yarny dreamland!

0 whispers: