A Corbin Update

on Saturday, May 31, 2008


Monkey
Originally uploaded by lemamastone
Corbin's 4th birthday is quickly approaching. Only 2 and a half more months until the big day, August 15. It's hard to believe that the September after this upcoming one, he'll be going to Kindergarten!

He's really starting to use his imagination. I am so glad it's finally coming out, I was worried that he may never use it. But he does! He makes up stories with his toys, and even tells *me* stories at bed time. It's adorable, and just melts my heart.

He's finally learned to pee standing up, now we're just getting the 'aiming while standing up' issue under control. I am excitedly awaiting the day where I don't have to scrub my bathroom floor daily ;P

His hair is out of control! It's so wild, but so sweet - it suits him perfectly. He makes taking care of it such a huge chore for both of us, though. I'm so on the fence about getting him his first haircut, or just leaving it. What do you think?

2 whispers:

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! I wanted to stop by to say thanks for visiting my blog. I love the cupcakes you have on your etsy shop. They look good enough to eat.

Anonymous said...

It is so great to find another Vancouver mom blogger!! I have bookmarked your blog.
Mary xo