I'm a bad blogger.

on Thursday, April 24, 2008

I've been neglecting the 'me' aspect of this blog all month! For shame, Ashley, for shame! I really do have plenty to post about, but I'm just lacking the time. I hope I find it soon, I really do.
I leave you with some family photos taken by a local photographer in March, delivered in April :) I wish I had a link, but my MIL has all the info! Another bad blogger moment!







On another note... Corbin calls pistachios mustachios. It makes me say 'aww!" every time. :)

2 whispers:

Grizzly Mountain Arts said...

What a beautiful family! I really enjoyed reading your lovely blog! Thanks for stopping by ours :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Mama Stone! I have those bad blogger moments too but no matter how long I've been absent from blogging, I always end up coming back. Thanks for visiting my blog. :)