Hyena Spotlight: Blue Lake Baby

on Monday, April 21, 2008

Today I bring to you Blue Lake Baby, another fabulous hyenacart wahp bringing beautiful nursing covers, changing pads and burp cloths to the table.
Areka is a stay at home wahp to one little girl, with a bachelor's degree in Marketing. Two years after her daughter's birth, Blue Lake Baby was born out of the desire to put her college education to good use.

From Areka's about page, because sometimes it comes best straight from the source. "My goal for Blue Lake Baby is to be able to use my creativity and love for fashionable goodies to advocate my greatest passion: natural parenting! I am a huge advocate of breastfeeding, babywearing, cosleeping, and most recently - cloth diapering. I'm all for all things natural and I practice these beliefs everyday"

You can visit Areka at her blog, homepage and hyenacart. :)

0 whispers: