Welcome, Spring! Happy Easter!

on Monday, March 24, 2008

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend! With the welcoming of Spring on Friday and the Easter Bunny making his rounds on Sunday, we had a great one. My camera lense spent most of Sunday morning smudged, thus ruining most of my photos. Hopefully some editing will fix them up well enough, if not.. cest la vie.

I did learn that my baby will eat chocolates before they are unwrapped. Babies do not lend themselves too well to chocolate egg hunts, especially sneaky ones that re-hide things they find so they can get them later once mommy and daddy say no more treats. I'm not normally a fan of mess-faced baby pictures... but this one makes me giggle because I know the story.

2 whispers:

Michelle said...

aaw...cute!! =) Sounds like you had a fun easter!

ThePeachTree said...

That's how I eat my chocolates! She's darling :) Looks to be about the age of my nieces!