$300 diaper, anyone?

on Wednesday, March 26, 2008

This is the hot topic in the diapering world right now.. the $300 goodmama diaper. This Goodmama diaper, dyed by Sweetiebums, was auctioned off for $296 USD yesterday evening. Exactly 300 if you add in the shipping.
Goodmamas are the big time hyena diaper right now. I admit, they have a nice fit and are so squishy soft... but I don't get it. People are auctioning these things off used for profit. Big profit. (It's not uncommon for people to pay upwards of $50 on these things. Don't believe me? Just check out Spot's Corner!)
Goodmama stockings on HC crash the server, hundreds upon hundreds of hyenas refresh like mad trying to get one of these things.

In a 6 diaper stocking, not a single diaper sold for under $100. The lowest winning bid was $130. Amazing!

Whether you would or you wouldn't... big props to Suzanne, her seamstresses, and all the bidders. Especially to Amanda for turning these $33 diapers into sought after works of diaper art.

3 whispers:

Jessica said...

It really is incredible.
Props to those who have the money to spend on those diapers.
They could buy and sell me every day of the week! :)

Kiki said...

This is indeed incredible... will they hang them on the wall, or have babies walk around without pants to show them off??? Being an artist I can appreciate the work, but to be honest I can't see myself dropping $300 for a soon to be pooppy diaper...

Census said...

I cannot believe what people are paying for those diapers!! They are gorgeous...but that much? No chance!!