Maternal Creations

on Friday, November 21, 2008


You can catch me at Maternal Creations tonight! I am so excited! I had a great time last year, met some very cool people and I have actually been looking forward to this craft fair all year. I just wish I were better prepared! I feel as though we're quite lacking in the knits area. Soap - not so much :P
Here is a sneak peak at what will be on the table.





I can't stress how amazing this craft fair will be! All items made by moms in the community, what a wonderful chance to support handmade, give more meaningful gifts and support local families at the same time?
There will be so much awe inspiring talent in this one little space, it's worth a visit even if you are done your Holiday gift shopping.

And, if you arrive early, maybe you'll catch one of the free 1/4 oz soap samples I'm offering :D

2 whispers:

Anonymous said...

I was so glad to see you there, and I loved the soap. I just keep smelling it, over and over and over. :-)

We're so lucky to have all of you amazing crafty mamas in Vancouver!

Don't be a mesmire. said...

hey thanks ashley! i think your photos look good too though! and omg. i love soap! i am afraid to make any though. so props to you! haha... i like so horde tens and tens of it in my hall closet. rofl.