It's been a while...

on Friday, February 6, 2009

and it will be a while longer. I just thought I'd let any readers out there know that I am alive. :P Some pretty big changes have happened in my life over the past couple of months.

- I am now a single mom.
- The kids and I have moved to North Delta
- I begin classes at Kwantlen in Richmond on Tuesday, February 10. Just upgrading for now, but hopefully I will be enrolled in a nursing program come this summer, or September at the latest!
- I don't have a computer! Well, I do... but I'm having a hard time getting windows running properly.

We are doing alright, though. Starting to get out in the new area... meeting people, and such. :)

1 whispers:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for touching base. I'm glad to hear that you're doing all right. And good luck with going back to school, that's great!